Perhaps you are in a romantic relationship and things are getting serious. You are excited about your relationship, but you or your partner have a sexual past. How should you think about this topic as a couple?
Here are some questions that are discussed in this podcast:
- What if I am not a virgin? What if my boyfriend or girlfriend is not a virgin? Should I tell them?
- When is a good time to talk about sexual history?
- Is your relationship ready for this conversation?
- How should you approach this conversation?
- How does the gospel of Jesus Christ impact this discussion?
- What practical advice should I know before discussing this?